Work with Inspex
The private rented sector is an increasingly important part of the Irish residential housing market growing threefold in the last 20 years. All privately rented properties must meet certain minimum standards set out in legislation. Annually, the Department of Housing Local Government and Heritage requires 25% of the rented housing stock to be inspected to ensure compliance. Inspex is a unique company that leads the market in the independent verification of accommodation standards set-out in Government Regulations, compliance and enforcement escalation. Our main clients are Local Authorities who are responsible for enforcing minimum accommodation standards.
If you’re considering a career move to effect positive change, then Inspex is expanding and currently recruiting for a number of key positions. Professionalism, enthusiasm and commitment is rewarded with competitive salaries and the opportunity to work with a multifaceted and professional team.
Current Job Opportunities
Scheduler /Call Centre Operative
Inspex' contact centre is looking for confident and engaging contact centre agents to join our busy, dynamic professional property services team based in Dun Laoghaire. The purpose of the role is to enable the delivery of an integrated, customer focused service by working co-operatively as part of a team.
- Process and respond promptly to incoming communications (telephone, email), accurate message taking and input data into the databases
- Meet and exceed assigned targets for outbound calls
- Assist in the management of field team diaries, scheduling and arranging appointments daily
- Ensure appointments are realistically planned with regard to timing and resources
- Maintain record-keeping systems for recording and monitoring service processes and provide regular summary reports to Managers
- Attend and participate in meetings as required to support the needs of the service
- Ensure that all duties and services are provided in accordance with company standards, policies, and procedures
Successful candidate will have
- Minimum 2 years experience working in Property Services combined with experience in a contact centre
- Excellent MS Office & CRM skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong client focus with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be a great team player
Engineers and Building Surveyors
We are currently looking to hire three suitably qualified Structural Engineers and Building Surveyors to NFQ Level 8/EQF Level 6 or equivalent professional qualification to join our existing private rented sector (PRS) inspection team. Using mobile technology, the successful applicants will be responsible for inspecting and reporting on the condition of private rented dwellings vis-à-vis minimum accommodation standards. The successful applicants will gain valuable training and experience in a number of regulatory areas including compliance.
- Appropriate 3rd level qualification
- Minimum 6 months relevant experience
- Understanding of current Rental Regulations & Recent Amendments
- Strong attention to detail
- Technical competency
- Self-starter, can-do approach, good work ethic and willingness to learn
- Good reporting, communication skills and an ability to work in a team environment
- Full, clean driving licence
01 565 3927