In the wake of the global Covid-19 pandemic every business in Ireland responded to the significant challenges that Covid-19 caused.
A number of public health measures remain in place until 28 February 2022, after which things are likely to be reviewed. In the meantime, our comprehensive safety measures facilitate the safe inspection of PRS dwellings as per the Housing (Standards for Rented Houses) 2019.
Inspex recommends that our Inspex Inspection Team and occupiers of rental properties follow the HSE guidelines for protecting yourself, in relation to physical distancing, personal hygiene, respiratory hygiene and coughing/sneezing etiquette.
Inspection Team Measures
- Hands will be sanitised
- Face masks will be worn
- Disposal gloves will be worn, hands will be sanitised before disposal gloves are put on
- Physical distancing – 2m – will be maintained between the Inspector and other people while working in and around the property
- Gloves will be sanitised
- Face masks will be removed
- Disposal gloves will be removed & disposed of in waste facility provided
- Hands will be sanitised after gloves are removed
MUD & Apartments
- Common sense will be used when navigating high-traffic areas like lobbies, stairs and elevators
- Stairs will be taken when possible, otherwise safe elevator etiquette will be observed